Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Horse New Year's Resolutions

New Year's Resolutions straight from the horses' mouths! Show everyone how sharp your show, trail or pleasure horse is with our Horse New Year's Resolutions. Your horse's list of New Year's Resolutions include promises like:

  • I will not walk faster on the way home than on the way out.
  • I will not jump over imaginary objects when the whim stikes.
  • I will not chase the ponies into the electric fence to see if it is on.
  • I will not have an attitude problem. I won't! I won't! I won't!
  • I will not bite my farrier's butt just because it is there.
  • I will accept that not every carrot is for me -- well, maybe!
So whether you ride a gaited horse or not you are sure to get a chuckle from your horse's New Year's Resolutions.

No comments: